Thursday 20 January 2011

I want the world to stop


I want the world to stop, originally uploaded by Cat Johnson.

I was tagged by Linda, so here goes:

1. If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

I always wanted to meet Andy Warhol. I was fascinated by his art, his movies, his influence on musicians. He just seemed like a really cool guy, someone comfortable being exactly who he was. I also would like to meet Audry Hepburn.

2. What did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be many things, but the earliest was probably trapeze artist. I would spend hours regardless of the weather outside in my mom’s back garden hanging off a rope swing, or in the trees, practicing in the hope that I could run away and join the circus.

3. What's your biggest asset?

My sense of humour?

4. What's your favorite late night snack?

Hot spicy tortilla chips and seriously hot salsa.

5. If money were no object, what would you like to do?

First, I would pay off all my friends’ mortgages, debts, and treat them to the things they most desire. Then I would go to Nepal.

6. Name one talent you wish you had.

The ability to blend into the background.

7. If you knew then, what you know now.........

Check my boobs and get to a doctor a Hell of a lot sooner than I did.

8. Would you rather take a dip in a lake or the ocean?

Probably ocean, so long as there were no scary fish, I am afraid of fish.

9. What are your two favorite movies?

“Blade Runner”, wrote my thesis about it, have watched it a gazillion times, fell in love with a guy called Deckard online, the love of my life.

"My Fair Lady", love Audrey Hepburn, love Cecil Beeton and the costumes, love the adapatation of "Pygmallion", and love the music, even though I detest musicals, on the whole.

10. List 3 things you'd like to achieve in 2011.

Beat the shit out of my cancer.
Make it to 2012.
Go to Nepal.

No comments:

Post a Comment