Thursday 31 March 2011

shopping with angels


shopping with angels, originally uploaded by Cat Johnson.

I fear I have been absent from photography and Flickr for quite some time. I have been rather ill over the past few weeks, nasty side effects from the newest in a long line of chemotherapies. With this one I have finally met my match, becoming very ill and ending up in hospital. It's even made my hair fall out and that's very rare with this kind of chemo.

Anyway, I have no idea how long I will last from this so decided to sort out my affairs while I can, well in advance, hopefully, of needing them sorted. So I went with my husband to see a funeral director and from there to pick where I would like to be buried. And the above is a shot of Olney Green Burial Ground. It's eco-friendly, they plant trees, so I will be helping the planet. And, they have benches, lots of benches. So my place will have a bench which I invite you all to come and stand on some time in th future. And there are nice fences, although the one in this shot is distant.

This bench belongs to a lady who loved to shop. I hope, wherever she is now, she can have all the shoes and pretty dresses she ever dreamed of.

No comments:

Post a Comment